Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Check out the new WebChat   Click Here !
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SOONER MOTORPLEX (Read 3511 times)
Cindy Young
Global Moderator

AltusRacing

SOONER MOTORPLEX
07/25/07 at 21:52:52

I DON"T KNOW IF YA'LL HAVE HEARD BUT SOONER MOTORPLEX IS ONLY GOING TO BE RACING EVERY OTHER WEEK DUE TO LOW CAR COUNT. THE NEXT RACE AT SOONER WILL BE AUGUST 4TH. THEY STILL ARE GOING TO HAVE TEST AND TUNE ON FRIDAYS. I GUESS FLOYD IS GOING TO TAKE THE RANCHERO OVER FRIDAY NIGHT TO SEE IF EVERYTHING IS WORKING OK I GUESS WE WILL RACE AT WICHITA FALL SATURDAY IF THE CAR IS RUNNING ALRIGHT. I JUST HATE THIS HAS HAPPENED TO THIS TRACK. ITS SUCH A NICE TRACK WITH AWESOME PEOPLE RUNNING IT. I KNOW THE RIGHT LANE HAS SOME VERY BAD ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE FIXED BUT I KNOW IT COST MONEY TO FIX AND IM SURE THEY DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO FIX IT WITH THE CAR COUNT SO LOW. ALSO THERE IS RUMOR THEY CANCELED THE CDRA RACE IN AUGUST THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE AT SOONER MOTORPLEX.  I REALLY FEEL SO BAD FOR THESE PEOPLE BUT I GUESS THAT IS LIFE  Cry.

CINDY

IP Logged

Chris Smith
Altus Racing Administrator

Chevy Speed

Altus, OK
Re: SOONER MOTORPLEX
Reply #1 - 07/26/07 at 00:00:26

very sad news. Hopefully they can come up with a way to save it before it gets worse.

Chris

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Gitdowns79

Chevy Speed

Re: SOONER MOTORPLEX
Reply #2 - 07/26/07 at 18:16:07

I have thought they should do that all along. I think off nights they should have test and tune, but I know track prep costs money. If they cut out Fridays, I think more cars would make it out on Sat test and tune. who knows, I hope for the best for them.

No Guts,,,,,,,,,,No Nuts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No Glory!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print